Monday, August 13, 2012

To My Dear Quilting Friends!

Oh how I love you!  I am so touched that you did all those squares for me, the quitter of the group!  It was so lovely of you to think of me!  As I pulled out the box to show Chris when he got home, I got a little misty at your gift.  He said, "You are crying over fabric?"  Before I even got the explanation out!  He is such a boy.  He just doesn't understand! :)

I am feeling better.  Less stressed out.  Maybe I can join you again soon.  I really have missed you. I love laughing with you and learning things from you all! 

That quilt is going to be so beautiful!  I am excited to put it together and put it on Chandler's bed! I love it that we can think of each other every time we look at our Club quilts!!

Thank you again!   

Your friend in quilting,

Nikki Dale

 


2 comments:

  1. We are so glad that you like the blocks. We miss you and when you are ready we will be here for you!

    ReplyDelete

We would love you read your thoughts...